Happy February everyone! I have finally cleaned, sorted, and put everything away after Craft Napa retreat last month and guess what I have extra of…SWAG BAGS! I thought I would give a Craft Napa swag bag away once a month for the next six months.
UPDATE: Patti Kaplan, you won the swag bag! I will email you to get your mailing address!
This swag bag is full of great swag from some of the best quilting brands and companies in the industry:
The loot is from the following companies:
- Quiltfolk Magazine Thanks to the publisher, Michael McCormick, Craft Napans received a complimentary copy of Quiltfolk! Want to subscribe? Use the coupon code CN19 for 15% OFF at Quiltfolk.com. It’s “CN19” and can be applied in the cart.
- UPPERCase Magazine– And more thanks to Janine Vangool who also provided magazines, and has a special discount for Craft Napans and friends, too: Receive $15 CAD off UPPERCASE subscriptions, gift subscriptions and renewals with this link. https://shop.uppercasemagazine.com/discount/craftnapa?redirect=%2Fcollections%2Fsubscribe
- Quilters Select—MANY thanks to Alex Anderson, Quilters Select, and parent company RNK for generously providing all of these incredible supplies! Visit https://quiltersselect.com to see all of their offerings!
- Dharma Trading for generously providing surface design supplies for class use and selling supplies most of Craft Napa. They are running a special discount just for Craft Napans and friends. Visit https://www.dharmatrading.com. Use coupon code CRAFTNAPA10 to receive 10% off your order!
- Craft Industry Alliance—This is an informative and comprehensive networking trade organization for professionals in the craft and art industry. They also have a wonderful online magazine that offers tips for developing and expanding your business. Use code craftnapa2019 to get a discount on your membership! https://craftindustryalliance.org
- Havel’s’ Sewing—This is personally a favorite scissor, rotary cutting, and mat company of mine! If you have not tried their products yet, I recommend doing so ASAP. They cut like butter. Visit https://www.havelssewing.com.
- C&T Publishing & Jennifer Sampou for generously donating door prizes and patterns! https://www.ctpub.com and https://www.jennifersampou.com
- RJR Fabrics for providing complimentary charm packs for all by CRAFT NAPA teachers Leslie Tucker Jenison, Jamie Fingal, and Victoria Findlay Wolfe. https://www.rjrfabrics.com
- Robert Kaufman Fabrics for providing door prizes of gorgeous fat quarter bundles. http://www.robertkaufman.com
- SOAK Wash for generously providing spray jars of FLATTER, which makes ironing your fabrics for quilting so much easier (and smells great too!) https://soakwash.com
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWAG GIVEAWAY:
Please answer the following question in the comments area below, and I will randomly select a winner next Wednesday (February 6th). I apologize to our international friends, but because this bag is heavy and expensive to ship internationally, I can only ship to those who reside in the United States.
I was honored to be asked to give the opening keynote at the annual SAQA Conference this upcoming April in San Jose, CA. The theme of the conference is Threads of Innovation. I have been thinking long and hard how what I might say may have relevance to anyone in the audience–mostly enthusiasts and professionals in the quilting industry. In the context of this theme…what would you be interested in hearing or learning about from me?
Hope everyone has a great start to February,